Thursday, October 20, 2011

Site Update: 10/20/11 12:00pm Eastern

The site has successfully been moved to the new server. The malware warning from google will remain until they conduct a review of the site. There is nothing I can do about that.

We had to do a restore and as a result we lost posts from Tuesday afternoon on and all the comments. The comments are lost but I have been able to pull up copies of the posts from my blog writer to restore at least the information.

The host is finishing tweeting and securing everything on the new server but we should be back up and running this afternoon.

Again - I cannot do anything about the malware message. If you are concerned until it is cleared, please avoid the site. The google warning is not something I control.

No comments:

Post a Comment